TrafficDriver technical terms of service
SoS Communications Ltd. reserves the right not to index or submit URLs, using TrafficDriver, that do no meet the following
- resolve to an operational web page. It may not generate error messages such as "File not Found."
- freely accessible and not require a username, password, cookie or other authentication in order to access.
- accessible to our the TrafficDriver spider
- must not reside on an SSL secure server
- must not block access using a robots.txt, or prevent spiders in any other manner
- must contain visible text - no graphics-only page
- the URL may not contain:
- non-printing characters (ASCII 0 - 31)
- spaces (ASCI 32)
- international characters (ASCII 127 - 255)
- foreign characters: @, !, $, ^, *, (, ), ~, `@ ! $ ^ * ( ) ~ ` (ASCII 64, 33, 36, 94, 42, 40, 41, 126, 96)
- the URL must not exceed 255 characters
- no more than one level of redirection should be required to retrieve the page.